Thursday 6 November 2014

Wearing An Invisible Crown

                                             

                              

                           

                           

                      

Shot By - HimShootz
         
It is always exciting to construct an outfit around one core element. When I did a dominant white look earlier this year, I wanted the crop-top to be the focus of the outfit, keeping the other details subtle and minimum. With this look too, I wanted these Burberry spring'14 inspired sandals to be the main element of the look. You may remember seeing me in a maxi version of this skirt, but while putting together this look I decided to head in for a little DIY and hence chopped it into a midi. To bring in a feminine and elegant vibe of the 60s, I accessorized in gold and added a cheerful headband. The latter an element of reminisce to self of my headband days, much before a certain Ms. Waldorf. Isn't this largely what life is meant to be? We must strive to recognize our strengths, work our best, alter and get twisted to stand tall with them. We must never let go off the beliefs that make us strong and make us who we are, our ideologies that make us shine. And yes...whatever be the adversity, always remember to wear our invisible crown!

Joining me with this post is the extremely talented Himanshu Sharma. I am a huge admirer of individuals who hold the courage to pursue their dreams and passions against the conventional. Kudos to Himanshu who chose to leave the luxuries of a corporate job in the US and settle back in India to pursue his penchant for photography. Make sure you stop by his work and show love!

Wearing -

Crop-Top - Forever21
Skirt - TrimmingsAndLace
Clutch - Aldo
Sandals - Jabong.com
Watch and Bracelet - Mom's (here)
Earrings - Gifted (here)
Rings - Romwe
Headband - Thrifted
On my nails - O.P.I Alpine Snow

Thank you for stopping by...
Love
Agam
                                                               

                                                                  

                                                            

                                                         

                                                       






8 comments:

  1. Pretty skirt, nice look :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt-the color , the pattern. you look lovely as always. BTW is that sec17?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great skirt, it looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Himanshu takes really cool pictures I must say. Loving those shoes Agam.

    Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute look... After a long break I am officially back and thank you so much for your support!! I deeply appreciate it ;)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory
    @MyLyfeMyStoryBlog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking soo.....gorzious....

    ReplyDelete