Monday 2 September 2013

TrimmingsAndLace : Pep-Up Your Everyday Outfit


I have confessed this before that a regular T-Shirt and jeans hardly becomes my outfit of choice. No, that doesn't mean that I am always dressed up in dresses and skirts. Infact, like many of you, I too believe and swear by the effortlessness and uber comfort of that 'favourite' pair of jeans (and sometimes that old, like really really old, T-Shirt). But still, I always try and add one such element that enhances the look and feel of this basic attire. Be that a semi-formal meeting, quick run-down errands or a last minute date plan, I have realized or rather identified these elements from my wardrobe that can pep up my jeans T-Shirt/top look in an instant. My list might vary from yours but I largely believe that we all have this list. Read below and let me know!

DRESS-UP SHOES 

                                                                              
Top - Esprit | Jeans - Jealous 21 | Pumps - Dune 

PEARLS

                                                                              
Ring and Bracelet - Gifted | Aviators - RayBan

RINGS

                                                                                    
Rings - Claire's | Thrifted

STATEMENT JEWELLERY

                                                                             
Neck-piece - ZARA

BAG

                                                                            
Clutch - ASOS (Another favourite here)

NAIL-COLOUR

                                                                                 
Nail-Colour - Viviana Feisty Fairy

Checked out the new additions to The TrimmingsAndLace Collection? Hop here.

Thank you for stopping by...
Love
Agam






7 comments:

  1. Love that picture of sunglasses! Gorgeous blouse :)
    And as usual.. a lovely post :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous in this get up. I think Designer Kurtis also a good choice to wear. Because it is very easy to wear and it is light weight also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Blogger, I Just came at your post by Google. The above collection of Fashion Wear & Accessories are gorgeous and comfortable! Your blue Top, High Heels & Necklece are amazing. Shoplik.com is an Online Shopping Website for latest Women Fashion Clothing & Accessories.

    ReplyDelete