Tuesday 24 January 2012

Checked-In

A full power 'warm' hello from this part of the world where at present it is hell cold!!

 So yes, I went into this unplanned sabbatical only to come out realizing that such sabbaticals/holidays/vacations are truly magical. These provide you with those little moments when you live life the way it is meant to be. I have had my share of good-bad realizations and awakenings this particular recent past..but more on that in my upcoming posts.
As of now..I am back, showcasing to you all my ultimate love for fashion and my bit in proclaiming the same with much aplomb.

If my lovely readers remember our discussion on what can be called as the winter staple - PLAID and its types, please count this post as an extension to the same. I shall be archiving one of my super relaxed (and super chic :p) Gingham Check moment.





This shirt had been one of my best buys last summer. It is 100% cotton which makes it ideal for Indian summers.





To add some colour to this monotone-ish outfit I brought out my bright pink bag. 







Finally, I accessorized the outfit with some feminine accessories like this pearl bracelet and the pearl brooch. Notice how I pinned the same on the Nehru/Mandarin collars :) 

Wearing:
Shirt - Van Heusen
Jeans - Jealous 21 (worn here too)
Multi Skinned Pumps - Aldo (worn here and here as well)
Bag - Juicy Couture (also carried here)
Bracelet and brooch - Gifted

Did you guys like the look?? I shall look forward to your comments and suggestions. 

P.S Have you voted for your favourite TrimmingsAndLace outfit for 2011?? You can do so now!! Don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Twitter :):)

Thank you for stopping by...
Love
Agam





38 comments:

  1. nice outfit...love the top,bag....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all types of Plaid! My all time favorite casual look is to throw on a jeans, a tee and a plaid/checked shirt over it. And yes they are perfect for summers! Love your shirt.. which reminds me I still need to get a plaid shirt in shades of blue!
    Good to have you back! :)

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Chandana..plaid's have a laid-back quality..truly in the literal sense!!
      Grab your blue plaid shirt soon :)

      Delete
  3. Nice post!!! :) I absolutely love the bag!! Juicy Couture -- <3 Anyways the shirt looks totally chic!! :) Welcome back! :)

    P.S. --- If you have the time then do check out my blog too! I DO NOT exclusively blog about Fashion, but posts related to it will be seen on my blog in the future.. I am just 5 posts old. :) If you happen to like it then do comment and follow me too!! <3

    Xoxo.
    Surabhi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I shall definitely visit your blog <3

      Delete
  4. Casually chic! Like the shirt! Been following you from a while now:-) It's good to see you back!
    www.pen-twister.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute plaids. I am looking for a plaid shirt and yours just looks perfect!!

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.... this is a very cute & comfy outfit.. Loved ur bag,. : ) Makes me J :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit !! I love the combination of pink and blue!
    Great blog .. I just started following you! Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! I really appreciate it :))

    Chicfullyyours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sonali..I really appreciate :)

      Delete
  8. I love a great casual plaid shirt! And that pink bag is the perfect POP of color:)
    www.thirtysomethingfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love checks too! <3

    Like the bright pink pop!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi agam thnku for visitin n commentin on my blog!
    i follow u ryt away! hope u follow me too :)
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like plaids and you have styled it well :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. followed via bloglovin deary xx please do same!

    http://artichoke--heart.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for stopping by, I'm following, now you can do the same!
    xx Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am absolutely in love with this bag!!!!!! Follow you happy to see you back at my blog!
    LOVE
    Dionysia
    http://i-am-a-fashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your bag! <3

    ~Irum from MissNineWest

    http://thebeautyfashionandhealthblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahh! your bag<3
    http://eccentricconnoisseur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love your outfit posts....
    http://doyouspeakpurple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice outfit, especially the bag)

    xx
    http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com
    visit my blog please.
    Follow me and I'll follow you back)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how this outfit is so simple & chic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you have a gorgeous figure! love that checks... and that bag is fabulous! you have a new follower--i would be honored if you did the same. :) hope to inspire each other!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete