Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Colour Wheel

A big big hello to all my lovely people. Now, this one really has to big because it comes after long..yaayyeeee I am finally back :D

Now before my absence begins to sound like a planned sabbatical..let me tel you dearies that it was so not planned and this entire phase included only two non - exciting things - Work (loads of it) and Bad Health (because of the work and certainly loads of it). So, a big phewwwwwwwwww :p that it's all over and over on a fantastic note!!

Amidst all this, I did keep myself updated with regular dose of fashion :) Summer fashion did abandon the clich├ęs and bought in lots of bold, statement colours into picture. It certainly was THE FASHION MOMENT as sophisticated theatrics made way for statement colours. It definitely is the Colour - Block carry forward, but who's complaining??
I am usually the one keeping it minimal when wearing dresses. Mostly, I have been accessorizing dresses by teaming them up with nudes. But I decided to give that code a miss this time :)

Check it out:





Keeping up with Vogue's 'Big Bright Fashion' tutorial, instead of teaming this dress with say a sober bag, I experimented with this bright purple hobo. As, regards the footwear I preferred going back to my basics :):)



This dress is one of my most favourite pieces. It is perfect to wear for fun (autumn-y) lunches and because of its double-breasted collars its a good substitute for regular formal wears as well. Plus it ties in a bow at the back <3<3




 


Wearing:


Printed Dress: TrimmingsAndLace
Ballerina Flats: H and M
Bag: Thrifted (Mumbai)
Watch: Bonia

You might wanna see I wore colours here.

My dearest follows can now grab TrimmingsAndLace updates and much more Facebook. You can also follow me at Twitter @TrimmingsNdLace. I shall be waiting :):):)

Thank you for stopping by...
Love
Agam

25 comments:

  1. I loved ur dress and d bag !! nd its self designed??woww !! kudos to u!!!
    nd glad to know that you are fit nd fine now !! take caree !! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors in your outfit! And the bag too!
    I love the design too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much girls <3
    @ Nitika: Yup I am much better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love printed dresses and those ballet flats! Thanks so much for your lovely comment :)

    xo sherri

    sherriamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!!! Thank U soo much for your coment... I loved to discover your blog! The dress is very cute, I love the form and the colors are amazing!!
    I follow U...

    Xxx :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the print..im ready to follow you..
    so follw me back!!1

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the colours of your dress
    come visit my blog and if you like it maybe we can follow each other?
    have a nice day!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is so gorgeous!!!love your bright quirky outfits. thanks for dropping by my blog :)
    xoxo
    B.
    http://allaboutthrifting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved ur post.. u have a new follower my girl ! chk my blogs too - kohllined@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bright colors! Happy colors!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, you designed this dress? it's amazing!!

    you look fabulous in it.

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. that dress is soooooo beautiful! and definitely so chic! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Heyyy .. Lovely dress :)
    M following you now :)
    Hope you'll do the same :)

    http://fictitious-fashion.blogspot.com/
    -Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful dress, gorgeous floral print!
    Thank u so much for your lovely comment... I wouldn't have any problem if we follow each other... just let me know when we'll do it...;)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing. Love your flats =)

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. that dress is so chic :) Perfection!

    xxx ninja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so very much everybody..lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Agam!
    Thanks for your comment :)
    I'm following you now, return love back?

    I love red in every pattern but this dress is wonderful :))))
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colorful dress!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet visitors, its really really pleasant article
    on building up new web site.
    My web page: http://www.bhgalleries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice blog post. I definitely appreciate this website.

    Stick with it!
    Also see my page: read this

    ReplyDelete